Order of Ecclesia/Villagers< Order of Ecclesia
The format of this page is the following: The villager's name is on a headline, his description follows (in italics), Rescued shows the area where he's first found and rescued (consult the links in the Walkthrough), Usual spot marks his place in Wygol Village and after that follow their quests and the rewards. You have to talk to a villager to get their quests.
The location of the villagers in Wygol Village is given using its entrance (the Arch) as a starting point.
You might want to consult the Enemies page for quests that require items.
By the grace of God, he cleared away the wilderness to plant the seeds of this village.
Rescued: First time you enter Wygol Village. Usual spot: Standing outside all the way to the right.
Nikolai doesn't do much, however he gives you the Master Ring if you complete every single quest in the village. He is also part of two scripted events that can't be skipped.
This peddler seemed a natural fit, and moved into the village.
Rescued: Kalidus Channel. Usual spot: First door to the right.
Jacob has the only store in the village. He sells you more items the further you go and the more quests you complete. Once he carries all the itmes he can, he will let you know.
Once a common thief, he found salvation in the church and studied thenceforth to become a healer.
Rescued: Minera Prison Island. Usual spot: Standing next to the entrance of the village.
- Running Out of Sage (Give him 1 Sage to unlock Potion and Tonic at the store).
Get some from the Misty Forest Road or from simple chests in Minera Prison Island, Misty Forest Road and Skeleton Cave.
- Medicinal Ingredients Needed (Give him 1 Chamomile and 1 Rue to unlock Anti-Venom and Uncurse Potion at the store).
There is Chamomile in Kalidus Channel and in Oblivion Ridge. Also in simple chests in Minera Prison Island, Tymeo Mountains, and Somnus Reef. Get Rue from the Misty Forest Road or from simple chests in Tymeo Mountains, Tristis Pass or Argila Swamp.
- Mandrake is the Best Medicine (Give him 1 Sage and 1 Mandrake Root to unlock High Potion, High Tonic and Heart Repair at the store).
See Abram's first quest for Sage locations. The Mandrake root is only dropped from the enemy no. 64, Mandragora, in Argila Swamp. Entering from the left, go past the first room and find a spot where there are three of them. Kill them before they scream (exiting to the right to have them respawn) until you get their drop. The Mercury/Winged Boots or Rapidus Fio helps. Jump instead of walking in the swamp.
- Unusual Medicine Components (Get him 1 Sage and 1 Merman Meat to unlock the Super Potion at the store).
See Abram's first quest for Sage locations. The Merman Meat is only dropped the enemy no. 45, Lorelai, in Somnus Reef, not from Mermen. Enter from the right, drop all the way down and go left to a small room with a Lorelai. Farm.
She places her trust in the cards of the tarot, which foretold she would do great things here, as well as finally locate her soul mate."
Rescued: Tymeo Mountains. Usual spot: First door to the left.
- A Lucky Stone (Get her 1 Lapis Lazuli to unlock Lucky Clover at the store).
You can get Lapis Lazuli from the simple chests in Kalidus Channel, Misty Forest Road and Skeleton Cave and from sparkling green chests in Monastery, Ruvas Forest and Minera Prison Island.
- A Pleasant Accessory (Get her 1 Ruby, 1 Sapphire and 1 Emerald to unlock the Ruby Pin, Sapphire Pin, Emerald Pin, Ruby Ring, Sapphire Ring and Emerald Ring at the store).
Get a Ruby from Tymeo Mountains, simple chests in Dracula's Castle and sparkling green chests in Argila Swamp, Tristis Pass and Tymeo Mountains. Get a Sapphire from Kalidus Channel, simple chests in Dracula's Castle and sparkling green chests in Somnus Reef. Get an Emerald from Kalidus Channel, simple chests in Dracula's Castle and sparkling green chests in Argila Swamp and Tristis Pass.
- A Heartwarming Accessory (Get her 1 Diamond and 1 Onyx to unlock the Diamond Pin, Onyx Pin, Diamond Ring, and Onyx Ring at the store).
Get an Onyx from Tristis Pass, Final Approach, simple chests in Training Hall and Large Cavern or sparkling green chests in Dracula's Castle. Get a Diamond from Oblivion Ridge, Final Approach, simple chests in Training Hall and Large Cavern and sparkling green chests in Argila Swamp and Tristis Pass.
- The Job of a Lifetime (Get her 1 Alexandrite to get the Royal Crown).
Alexandrite can only be found in sparkling green chests at the end of either the Training Hall or the Large Cavern.
A quiet, gentle man of 50 years. His good faith brought him to this community, where he used his carpentry skills to build houses.
Rescued: Lighthouse. Usual spot: In the building all the way to the left, first floor.
- Poor Preparation is Costly (Get him 3 Iron Ores to get 2400 gold and unlock the Iron Plate and Iron Leggings at the store).
Get Iron Ore from Kalidus Channel, from simple chests in Kalidus Channel, Tymeo Mountains and sparkling green chests is Minera Prison Island. You can also farm enemy no. 30, Rock Knight, in Tymeo Mountains (from the first exit go up the first ridge and then left to find a room with two of them) or enemy Automaton ZX26 (in the 1x1 room that serves as an antechamber for the second house in Giant's Dwelling)
- What the Blacksmith Does Best (Get him 3 Silver Ores to get 3600 gold and unlock the Silver Plate and Silver Leggings at the store).
Get Silver Ore from simple chests in Somnus Reef, Tristis Pass, Argila Swamp and Dracula's Castle and sparkling green chests in Tymeo Mountains, Misty Forest Road and Skeleton Cave or farm enemy no. 66, Owl Knight (enter left in Argila Swamp, in the second room), no. 80, Tin Man (in Library rooms, get caught in the spotlight in Minera Prison Island), no. 91 Hammer Shaker, no. 96, Automaton ZX27.
- Work of the Finest Quality (Get him 3 Gold Ores to get 7200 gold and unlock the Gold Plate, Platinum Plate, Gold Leggings, and Plat Leggings at the store).
Get Gold Ore from Mystery Manor, Final Approach, simple chests in Training Hall and Large Cavern and sparkling green chests in Dracula's Castle or from enemies no. 80, Tin Man, no. 106, Double Hammer, no. 107, Weapon Master.
A confident chef whose motto is, “I can cook anything!” He moved here to avoid the serious competition in the big city.
Rescued: Minera Prison Island. Usual spot: In the building all the way left.
Aeon's quests demand a lot of farming, however they reward you with a variety of cheap healing items.
- Needs More Salt (Get him 1 Salt to get a Corn Soup and unlock the Corn Soup and Minestrone at the store).
Get Salt from enemy no. 17, Needles, no. 19, Fishhead, and no. 22 Forneus in Kalidus Channel.
- I've Never Eaten That (Get him 1 Raw Killer Fish to get a Killer Fish BBQ and unlock Ramen Noodles and Killer Fish BBQ at the store).
Get Raw Killer Fish by killing enemy no. 21, Killer Fish, in the wrecked ship in Kalidus Channel.
- Can't Cook Without Ingredients (Get him 1 Tasty Meat to get a Thick Steak and unlock Ramen and Thick Steak at the store).
Get Tasty Meat in Castle Entrance and sparkling green chests in Somnus Reef.
Hearing rumors of monsters nearby, he traveled here to further his research. He's a curious man, and won't hesitate to share information.
Rescued: Tymeo Mountains. Usual spot: Standing all the way to the left.
- Case of the Vicious Blight (Get him Photo 1 to get 6000 gold and unlock "Frontier" Issue 1 at the store).
You have to use the Camera in front of a Cave Troll standing at your height. Press start, use Camera, retry if you get a Crappy Photo. There is a Cave Troll on a treetop in Tymeo Mountains and plenty in Dracula's Castle (Forsaken Cloister and Final Approach) and two in the first room of the Large Cavern.
- Case of the Demon Horse (Get him Photo 2 to get 8000 gold and unlock "Frontier" Issue 2 at the store).
Go to Argila Swamp, entering from the right, lure a Jersey Devil to fly low, (double) jump to get him at the correct height, press start and use the Camera. May take a couple tries.
- Case of the Hideous Snowman (Get him Photo 3 to get 12000 gold and unlock "Frontier" Final).
Enter Tymeo Mountains from the right, jump over the ridge and go left, go left twice and drop down to leave the room. In this ridge, go lower till you see the Yeti and capture a pic. Easily startled.
Dracula's legend enticed this minstrel to come along. Townsfolk don't look twice, but avoid his eerie songs.
Rescued: Skeleton Cave. Usual spot: On the roof of the rightmost home.
- The Silent Violin (Get him Horse Hair to unlock Record 2 and Record 3 at the store).
Go to Tymeo Mountains to one of the horizontal corridors in the right side and farm enemy no. 29, Nightmare.
- The Killing Scream (Use the Phonograph when a Banshee attacks by wailing to unlock Record 4 and Record 6 at the store).
Wait for the Banshee to wail and unleash waves on the screen and then use the Phonograph. You can find them in the Monastery.
- Artists Can Be Selfish (Get him 1 Black Ink and 1 Eagle Feather to unlock Record 7 and Record 8 at the store).
Get Black Ink from enemy no. 20, Dark Octopus. In Kalidus Chanel, go forward from the bottom left entrance. There are three of them in the room before the large cove with the sunken ship. Get an Eagle Feather from enemy no. 63 Altair in Oblivion Ridge or Tristis Pass (they keep coming).
Irina's son looks after his sister, even though he thinks she's a big crybaby.
Rescued: Somnus Reef. Usual spot: Next to the save point.
- *Hide and Seek! (Climb the stairs next to the statue, go right and smash the barrel to get Red Drops).
- Show Me the Owl! (Use Fidelis Noctua next to Serge to get Blue Drops)
Get it in Tristis Pass, defeating enemy no. 61, Owl, till they drop the glyph.
- Can't Catch Me! (Catch Serge in the dark to get Green Drops).
First of all give a good look at the village's layout. Follow Serge's directions. He will be on the bump right of the barrel he hided in. Note where the steps are, find them, jump to the top of the roof and go all the way right. He'll say “I'm here, higher”. Jump forwards just one step and press up to catch him.
Irina's daughter and Serge's sister. She's a sensitive girl, and endowed with an awareness of the ethereal world.
Rescued: After destroying a wall in Somnus Reef. Usual spot: In the rightmost building, first floor.
- Finding Tom (Get her Tom, the cat to earn Black Drops).
Enter Tristis Pass from the left and go thrice right. In the 3x3 room, Tom is on the top of the middle tree.
- Mice Make for Good Eats (Catch a Mouse for a set of Heart Earrings).
Enter Kalidus Channel from the bottom left entrance and go right to the sunken ship. There are mice inside it (wait for it to come and press down. Otherwise use Rapidus Fio to catch it).
- Tom and Jewelry (Get her a Chrysoberyl to get the Ribbon).
Get Chrysoberyl from sparkling green chests in Tymeo Mountains and Somnus Reef. After you talk to Anna, go to laura to get the collar.
This young girl is bright, but shy. The other villagers are like her family, since her real parents passed away. Rescued: Kalidus Channel. Usual spot: On the roof of the building all the way left.
- Making a Dress! (get her 5 Cotton Threads to get a Cotton Dress and unlock the Cotton Dress and Sequined Dress at the store).
Get cotton Thread from simple chests in Monastery, Ruvas Forest, Minera Prison Island and Kalidus Channel.
- Silkworm Tragedy (get her 5 Silk Threads to get a Silk Dress and unlock the Silk Dress, Empire Dress, and Corset Dress at the store).
Get a Silk Thread from simple chests in Misty Forest Road, Skeleton Cave, Somnus Reef and sparkling green chests in Kalidus Channel or farm enemy no. 56, Arachne in Tristis Pass.
- Is That Cashmere? (Get her 5 Cashmere Threads to get a Party Dress and unlock the Party Dress and the Wedding Dress at the store).
It is recommended to get most of the Cashmere from sparkling green chests in Misty Forest Road (with Rapidus Fio) and not by farming enemy no. 70, White Fomor.
Her children are Serge and Anna. She came to the village by accident, but decided to stay and share her excellent cuisine with others.
Rescued: Break the wall left of the waterfall in Tristis Pass. Usual spot.
The Winged Boots allow you to switch from Rapidus Fio and still be more mobile.
- Vicious Crows (Kill 30 Black Crows for a Mocha Eclair).
Climb the branches of the trees in Tymeo Mountains and start killing. You will be notified when you reach the limit.
- Do You Hear Howling? (Kill 10 Werewolves to get a Tart Tatin).
Oblivion Ridge has long rooms with many Werewolves.
- An Unwelcome Guest (Kill Jiang Shi in the Large Cavern for the Winged Boots).
Just go through the whole Large Cavern and kill him in the last room.
She appeared in the village one day, as if she had always lived there. Some days she's ignorant, and yet other days she's quite wise.
Rescued: Giant's Dwelling. Usual spot: In the first building to the left, first floor.
- A Beacon of Hope (Get her 1 Lighthouse Art to get the Garbo Hat. No cake by the way).
Go to the room in the Lighthouse where you got Luminatio (take the elevator up and go right, exit top left and use the Sketchbook.
- Important Resting Place (Get her 1 Waterfall Art to get the Treasure Hat).
Go to the waterfall (all the way left, down, left, from the original entrance) where you got the Lovers Ring and use the Sketchbook.
- Tragic Memories (Get her 1 Church Art and get the Dowsing Hat).
Go to the farthest left spot of the Oblivion Ridge near the Cross and use the Sketchbook.